Vs > Fort Smith, Nt
Novgorod vs Fort Smith, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Novgorod vs Beirut, Lebanon
Novgorod vs Vienna, Austria
Novgorod vs Hetan, China
Novgorod vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada
Fort Smith, Nt vs Sniezka, Poland
Fort Smith, Nt vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Fort Smith, Nt vs Sassari, Sardinia, Italy
Fort Smith, Nt vs Karima/ Kuraymah, Sudan
Hillsdale, Mi vs M. Calamita
Sta. Vit. Palmar vs Tulear/ Toliara
Auckland Airport vs Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo
Brasilia vs Cook, South Australia
- The distance between Novgorod, Russia and Fort Smith, Nt, Canada is approximately 6,451 km or 4,009 mi.
- To reach Novgorod in this distance one would set out from Fort Smith, Nt bearing 21.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Novgorod bearing 159.3° or SSE .
- Novgorod has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Fort Smith, Nt has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Novgorod is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Fort Smith, Nt is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 7.3 °C (13.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 15.2 °C (27.4°F) less in Novgorod. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 205 mm (8.1 in) more which is equivalent to 205 l/m² (5.03 US gal/ft²) or 2,050,000 l/ha (219,159 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 1.5° higher in Novgorod than in Fort Smith, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Novgorod relative to Fort Smith, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Smith, Nt vs Novgorod
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Novgorod vs Birjand, Iran
Novgorod vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Novgorod vs Kurgan, Russia
Novgorod vs Camden, Sc, Usa
Fort Smith, Nt vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Fort Smith, Nt vs Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Fort Smith, Nt vs Ust-Barguzin, Russia
Fort Smith, Nt vs Tampa, Florida, Usa
Angra Dos Reis vs Smithers, Bc
Windsor, On vs Dorohoi
Ely, Nevada vs Izobamba
Mazatlan vs Genoa, Ne
Novgorod vs Fort Smith, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Novgorod
- Sortovala, Russia - 357 kms (221.9 miles) N
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 329.3 kms (204.6 miles) NNW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 407.7 kms (253.4 miles) WNW
- Helsinki, Finland - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) WNW
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNW
- Leningrad, Russia - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNW
- Tallin, Estonia - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) WNW
- Tartu, Estonia - 280.4 kms (174.3 miles) W
- Ainazi, Latvia - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) W
- Pskov, Russia - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) WSW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 398.4 kms (247.5 miles) SW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 368 kms (228.7 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Smith, Nt
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) NNW
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 537.1 kms (333.8 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 159.8 kms (99.3 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 228.6 kms (142 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 0.5 kms (0.3 miles) SSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 333.5 kms (207.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 530.4 kms (329.6 miles) SW