Average Temperatures in Novgorod, Russia
- The annual average temperature in Novgorod, Russia is cool at 4.3 degrees Celsius (39.8 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a variation of average monthly temperatures of 26.5 °C (47.7°F) which is a moderate range.
- The warmest month (July) is very mild having an average temperature of 17.3 degrees Celsius (63.14 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The coolest month (January) is cold with a mean temperature of -9.2 degrees Celsius (15.44 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Novgorod
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Novgorod Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Novgorod
- Sortovala, Russia - 357 kms (221.9 miles) N
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 329.3 kms (204.6 miles) NNW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 407.7 kms (253.4 miles) WNW
- Helsinki, Finland - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) WNW
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNW
- Leningrad, Russia - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNW
- Tallin, Estonia - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) WNW
- Tartu, Estonia - 280.4 kms (174.3 miles) W
- Ainazi, Latvia - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) W
- Pskov, Russia - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) WSW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 398.4 kms (247.5 miles) SW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 368 kms (228.7 miles) S