| < June >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Novgorod in June is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 63.1mm (2.5in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 17:51 long and the longest day is 18:22 long with an average length of 18:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Novgorod June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Novgorod, Russia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Novgorod:
- Sortovala, Russia - 357 kms (221.9 miles) N
- Lappeenranta, Finland - 329.3 kms (204.6 miles) NNW
- Helsinki, Vantaa, Finland - 407.7 kms (253.4 miles) WNW
- Helsinki, Finland - 418.2 kms (259.9 miles) WNW
- Saint Petersburg, Russia - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNW
- Leningrad, Russia - 170 kms (105.7 miles) NNW
- Tallin, Estonia - 393.4 kms (244.4 miles) WNW
- Tartu, Estonia - 280.4 kms (174.3 miles) W
- Ainazi, Latvia - 409.7 kms (254.6 miles) W
- Pskov, Russia - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) WSW
- Velikie Luki, Russia - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) S
- Daugavpils, Latvia - 398.4 kms (247.5 miles) SW
- Vitebsk, Belarus - 368 kms (228.7 miles) S